SAGE Counseling, Inc.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mon–Fri)
4620 North 16th Street, Suite C-115
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
You must contact the Domestic Violence Diversion (DVD) program at (602) 357-6959 within 5 business days of signing the DVD plea agreement to schedule an intake appointment. You must have your paperwork available when you call. You must attend the intake appointment within 30 days of signing the DVD plea agreement. Failure to do so will result in your case being sent back to Court, making you ineligible for diversion.
There are many locations available throughout Maricopa County to have your intake interview and assessment.
$65.00 for your intake and assessment
$15.00 to reschedule the intake appointment
$22.00 per 2 hour group session
$25.00 to monitor cases outside of Maricopa County
$15.00 for the exit interview
Additional fees may apply for other services rendered.
Cash and money orders are accepted. Credit and debit cards are only accepted at the 16th street location and SAGE’s main office in Mesa (on Alma School).
Checks are not accepted.
Keep all your receipts for your records.
If you have a court hearing scheduled on the original case, please ask SAGE’s staff for a status report to take to the court hearing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE PROGRAM
- Attend the initial intake and assessment. If you live outside of Maricopa County, SAGE must do the intake before classes can be taken outside of Maricopa County.
- Attend weekly group counseling sessions.
- Complete group counseling sessions and others service that are assigned.
- Pay any restitution owed for the case you are on diversion for.
- The number and type of sessions will be determined at the intake appointment. The Arizona Department of Health Services requires a minimum of 26 sessions. The assignment of DVD classes range from 26 to 52 classes.
David Kephart represents clients in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Maricopa County, Flagstaff, Tucson, and throughout Arizona. He also works with a network of attorneys covering many practice areas, so if he cannot personally represent you, he will help you find an attorney that can. David Kephart’s office is located at 209 West Jackson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003. The office number is (480) 456-0025 and fax number is (480) 718-7833.