Catholic Charities Community Services
9920 South Rural Road
Ste 108, Box 124
Tempe, AZ 85284
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mon–Fri)
You must contact the Prostitution Diversion Program (PDP) at (602) 258-2785 within 5 business days to schedule an intake appointment. Failure to comply will result in sending your case back to court, making you ineligible to continue in the diversion program. The court will give you 6 months to complete the Prostitution Diversion Program, NOT 6 months to start the program. This means you must be in contact with the program within 5 business days from signing the Prostitution Diversion Program plea agreement to begin your active participation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE PROGRAM
- Complete the initial intake, action plan, follow-up and exit interview.
- Your intake and action plan must be done by Catholic Charities.
- Weekly support groups and life skills classes.
- 36 hour education group (must attend group provided by Catholic Charities).
- Comply with individualized plan.
David Kephart represents clients in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Maricopa County, Flagstaff, Tucson, and throughout Arizona. He also works with a network of attorneys covering many practice areas, so if he cannot personally represent you, he will help you find an attorney that can. David Kephart’s office is located at 209 West Jackson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003. The office number is (480) 456-0025 and fax number is (480) 718-7833.